If you've ever run, then you are a runner
// tell your story
The benefits of running are tremendous, not only for your physical health but your mental well being. When you combine those benefits along with the power of running with a group, something special happens. It becomes more than just the run, it's the entire experience of meeting before & after the run, and the conversations you have along the way.
At Life Time Run, we offer more than 7,000 Social Runs per year at over 70 locations across the country. Our runs are inviting to Life Time Members of all abilities and speeds. At Life Time Run, no runner is left behind. So whether you are looking to pad your mileage for the week, or just looking to get started with running, our social runs are for you. Our Run Coordinators & Leads are here to welcome you to the group, and provide the guidance & support you need.
Here are some of the key benefits of joining us for a social run:
- Access to Life Time resources: When you run as a member at Life TIme, you have access to experts in training, nutrition, and cross training. In addition, Life Time has best in class facilities & programs to make sure your social runs are not only fun, but provide you with the resources you need to live a healthy way of life.
- Running Knowledge: Our runners & staff members regularly share valuable information with each other during each run. From the latest in running gear, to helpful tips for injury prevention, the conversations are widespread and provide our participants with valuable shared knowledge.
- Motivation & Accountability: Often times, the hardest part of running is getting out the door. That first step becomes a lot easier when there is a group of friends & peers expecting you to join them.
- Social Circle: Running with a group provides you with the perfect opportunity to meet new people, and expand your social circle. Many of our runners regularly meet to run, attend running events together & have social outings for the entire group.
- Safety First: Running in a group makes you more visibile to local traffic, and if anything were to happen on your run you have the support of the group to assist. We have a simple, but strict policy for our Run Leads - 'No Runner Left Behind'.